SICO ProLuxe (formerly known as Sikkens) has been in the paint and stain business for over 200 years! The company is dedicated to delivering quality innovative products that perform. They put research and testing into every one of their wood-care stains and finishes to ensure richness and beauty as well as long-lasting results for all wooden structures. SICO products have moisture and UV resistance and are available in a wide range of colours as well as translucent, semi-translucent and solid finishes.
Benefits of SICO ProLuxe
- Superior stain penetration and finish adhesion
- Minimal peeling and/or blistering under all weather conditions
- Lightfast formulations that resist fading
- Withstands the stresses of temperature and moisture variations
- Wide range of options available for colour, transparency and finish
You want your deck to look great under the wear and tear of outdoor living. SICO’s commitment to innovation has produced wooden deck stains that maximize the natural beauty of wood while offering the penetration and adhesion properties that keep it looking like new, no matter how often you entertain family and friends, no matter what the weather.
- Try SICO Cetol SRD, a one-coat, non-film forming, translucent, exterior wood finish created for use on a wide variety of surfaces. The easy-to-use matte finish has excellent UV protection, is water repellent, easy to maintain and allows beautiful wood clarity. It comes in many rich, natural colours and can be used on decks, siding, railings, shakes, shingles, fences, boat docks, outdoor furniture and logs.
- SICO SRD Semi-Transparent Stain is a one-coat, exterior wood stain for use on a variety of exterior wood surfaces. It boasts three-way UV protection combined with high solids alkyd resin.
- Rubbol Solid Stain is a hybrid alkyd/acrylic with the advantages of both technologies. This formula offers excellent penetration and adhesion over both bare and previously coated surfaces. This premium, solid colour stain has a low sheen finish that will complement any décor.
Logs and Siding:
With the help of SICO, your log home or wooden siding can last for many generations. SICO’s Cetol Log & Siding is a high-performance, translucent, satin finish for exterior wood surfaces (logs, siding, garage doors, trim). This alkyd, high-solids formulation offers optimum protection and a premium look in just two coats. Deep adhesion maximizes colour retention while outstanding finishes enhance the natural beauty of the wood it protects. You can count on year-round protection against UV exposure, freezing temperatures, and moisture. Cetol Log & Siding comes in a wide range of colour choices.
Doors and Windows:
The appearance, fit and finish of your doors and windows add to the visual appeal of your home.
- Cetol 1 is a premium, translucent, satin, exterior wood basecoat specifically formulated to protect the wood as it expands and contracts through cycles of heat and cold. It provides a protective barrier against the four seasons while offering a level of elasticity that resists peeling and blistering. Cetol 1 is water repellent, weather-resistant, flexible and breathable. Use it for siding, trim, entrance doors, garage doors, windows, log homes, outdoor furniture and fences.
- SICO Cetol Door & Window is a high-performance finish specially formulated for applications such as exterior doors and windows. This alkyd high-solids formulation offers optimum protection and a distinctive look. It’s available as a clear satin, clear gloss or four ready-mix colours in a satin finish. Use it on doors, windows, garage doors and fibreglass doors.
Cetol 23 Plus is a premium, translucent, satin topcoat to be used over Cetol 1. The advanced alkyd resin with UV absorbers offers excellent durability and protection for siding, trim, entrance doors, garage doors, windows and log homes. It features superior UV protection, is highly transparent, water repellent, weather-resistant, flexible and breathable.
Cetol Maintenance is a premium, non-pigmented, transparent, satin exterior finish to be used over existing Cetol 23 Plus or Cetol Log & Siding. With a single coat of Cetol Maintenance, your wood will be protected while retaining the same look and colour. Use it on siding, logs and trim. It’s excellent microporosity and flexibility minimizes blistering and cracking due to expansion and contraction or moisture build-up.
Use SICO wood stain and finish to beautify your decks, log walls, wooden siding, doors and window trim. Take advantage of their superior penetration and adhesion, lightfast long-lasting formulations and a wide range of colours, transparencies and finishes. Not sure which SICO product is right for you? Consult your local paint provider. They will have the expertise, knowledge and experience to help you choose the best product for your project.
Looking for quality SICO products? Need help deciding which SICO product is right for you? Call Calgary’s independent paint and blinds store West Hillhurst Paint + Design at (403) 270-9696 or email us at email@example.com. Our knowledgeable professional design associates provide high-quality paint and stain, a wide selection of blinds and advice for home projects. We offer excellent service and a variety of products to match any budget. Call for a consultation today!