Saman water-based hybrid stain is recommended for interior wood surfaces: furniture, woodworks, doors, cabinets, etc. The unique formulation based on a hybrid resin dispersion seals, stains and varnishes in one step. It will reveal the beauty of natural wood grain and provide a protective finish, with the added benefits of low odor and fast drying time.
- Apply a thin coat of SamaN’s stain and varnish with a natural silk brush following the wood grain.
- Damp the surface to be stained to avoid any overlapping marks.
- Remove the excess with a dry and clean brush. When it no longer absorbs properly, wipe it off on another clean cloth and continue.
- To darken and increase the luster, the application of a second coat will give a richer color, a brighter finish and a superior protection.
- To soften the surface between coats; lightly sand with a 220 grit sandpaper.
- 1 hour
- Let it dry for 2 to 4 hours before applying a second coat.