Benjamin Moore paint is sold at paint and home improvement stores and is designed for both residential and commercial projects. These high-quality paints come in a variety of formulations, product types and colours to ensure you find exactly what you need. But why is Benjamin Moore paint expensive? There are a number of reasons you pay more for Benjamin Moore products.
- Environmentally-Friendly: Benjamin Moore is committed to developing products that minimize their impact on the environment, meeting or exceeding the most stringent environmental standards. They were the first U.S. company to launch a zero-VOC tinting system allowing their zero-VOC paints to remain so even after being tinted. They were also the first paint company to be Cradle-to-Cradle Certified™ for material health, material reutilization, renewable energy, carbon management, water stewardship and social fairness.
- Better Formulation: Benjamin Moore manufactures their own resins (binders that make the film and finish of a paint) and colourants (pigments that give the paint its colour and hiding characteristics). Why? Because the better the resins and colourants, the better the paint. Every product is designed to serve a specific role and deliver specific benefits. More than 100 chemists, chemical engineers, technicians and support staff work to ensure Benjamin Moore’s formulations are best-in-class. They continually test and improve existing products and research and develop new products to meet customer needs.
- Better Colour: Benjamin Moore paint, engineered with Gennex Colour Technology, resists colour fading indoors and stands up to harsh weather conditions outdoors. This means the Benjamin Moore colour you love stays truer over time, so you only repaint when you want to, not out of necessity. Thanks to Gennex, you get both premium colour and proven longevity across the entire colour spectrum.
- Custom Colour Matching: You can use the Personal Color Viewer® on the Benjamin Moore website to upload a photo and explore colors online. Benjamin Moore’s Color Capture® (a free app for iPhones and Androids) allows you to instantly match any color you bring to the store with one of Benjamin Moore’s 3,500 paint colors. You can even save your favourites for color coordination and comparison. Think of it like couture color, without the thousand-dollar price!
- Durability and Longevity: Benjamin Moore’s exterior paints offer quality resistance to the elements. With state of the art stain technology, this paint can protect wooden surfaces from UV rays and water damage allowing you to enjoy enhanced durability of your home and its colour. The Benjamin Moore brand is highly regarded for its longevity and durability, keeping your property looking great for years.
- Time and Money Savings: When you use low priced paints you often need multiple coats resulting in higher costs. Cheaper paint is also difficult to apply and prone to chipping. Benjamin Moore paints utilize high-tech pigmentation technology producing a long-lasting colour that covers well and doesn’t fade. Their paints are very durable and easy to apply, saving you time and money.
- Wide Selection of Products:There are a variety of Benjamin Moore paints that vary in price, grade, finish and texture. There is a product to suit every budget.
- Warranty:Benjamin Moore has two types of paint, Aura, and Regal Select, that come with a lifetime limited warranty. If these products fail to perform when used according to label instructions, within the warranty period, Benjamin Moore & Co. will provide an equivalent or comparable product at no charge. You’ll find application guidelines on the label. The lifetime warranty guarantees that the paint will not blister and or peel from properly prepared and primed surfaces nor wear down or weather to expose the previously painted surface.
If you’re looking for a paint that stands up to harsh weather conditions, resists fading/transfer, assures colour consistency, requires fewer coats, is environmentally-friendly, easy to apply, washable and saves you time and money, turn to Benjamin Moore. It’s one of the most trusted and reputable brands in the industry.
Thinking of trying Benjamin Moore paint? Call Calgary’s independent paint and blinds store West Hillhurst Paint + Design at (403) 270-9696 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org Our knowledgeable professional design associates provide advice for home projects. We offer excellent service and carry Benjamin Moore products to match any budget. Call for a consultation today!